An exhibitor must be either a manufacturer or independent representative of a manufacturer that produces processing equipment and products & services for the cable and wire harness manufacturing industry.
WHMA/IPC (Exhibition Management) reserves the sole right to determine the eligibility of a product for display, and to deny participation to any company whose products or services are determined to be inappropriate for the exhibition.
The space assigned is to be used solely for the exhibitor whose name appears on the application and it is agreed that the applicant will not assign, sublet or apportion the whole or any part of the space allotted. International Booth Pavilions are exempt from this rule.
Lottery Number Selection
Contracted exhibitors who participated in the 2023 event were invited to draw a lottery number at show site, for eligibility in the 2024 EWPTE Initial Booth Space Selection process. Trade and ancillary companies are exempt from drawing a lottery number. Lottery numbers cannot be exchanged between companies nor reassigned.
The Booth Space Selection Process is Conducted in Three Tiers
Tier 1: 2023 EWPTE Exhibitors who drew a Lottery Number during EWPTE 2023 and returned a contract along with a 50% non-refundable deposit by July 28, 2023. Booth selection will take place in sequential order by lottery number selected.
Tier 2: 2023 EWPTE Exhibitors who did NOT draw a lottery number during EWPTE 2023, but returned a contract along with a 50% non-refundable deposit by July 28, 2023. Booth selection will take place AFTER Tier 1 exhibitors select in sequential order by lottery number selected.
Tier 3: Companies who did not exhibit at the 2023 event, nor eligible to draw a lottery number but returned a contract and non-refundable deposit by July 28, 2023. Booth selection will take place AFTER Tier 2 exhibitors in the order in which contracts with deposits are received (first come, first served basis).
Initial Booth Space Selection Process
Initial booth space selection will be conducted online September 12 - 13, 2023. Each company will be assigned a specific day and time for booth space selection which is based on lottery number. The initial booth space selection schedule and floor plan will be available at the end of August 2023. This information will be e-mailed to the primary contact listed on the exhibit space contract.
Since the floor plan and respective booth inventory are created based on contracts and deposits received, companies may not increase or decrease from the originally contracted booth size until after initial booth space selection.
Each year's floor plan is unique, based on the number of returned contracts received with deposits, operational requirements for move-in and move-out, overall traffic flow, overall facility structures and regulations.
A detailed floor plan including booth numbers and various configurations will be available on the event website at the end of August 2023. The primary contact listed on the contract will be contacted when the 2024 floor plan is available.
Booth Space Rates
Up to July 28, 2023:
After July 28, 2023:
*Signed contracts for the 2024 EWPTE Initial Booth Space Selection to be held September 12 - 13, 2023 must be submitted to WHMA/IPC with a minimum 50% non-refundable deposit by July 28, 2023. Contracts and deposits must be received by WHMA/IPC on or before July 28, 2023—not simply postmarked by this date.
Up to July 28, 2023: 50% non-refundable deposit & contract secures booth space and participation in the initial booth space selection
After July 28, 2023: 50% non-refundable deposit and contract secures booth space on a first-come, first served basis - after initial booth space selection
January 12, 2024: Full Payment Due
January 12, 2024: Full Payment Due
If WHMA/IPC membership lapses prior to the 2024 event, Nonmember Rates will apply.
Cancellation of space made in writing on or before January 12, 2024 will result in a charge of 50% of the total cost of the space assigned. If a request for downsizing is received in writing on or before January 12, 2024, a 50% refund of the price differential will apply.
Notification of downsizing or cancellation received after the dates specified above will not be subject to refund of any portion of the differential. WHMA/IPC reserves the right to relocate the booth of the Exhibiting Company requesting downsizing.
- Booths may be combined to create a booth if it maintains the integrity of the aisles and complements overall traffic flow.
- Booths may not be divided until after the initial space selection and are divided at the sole discretion of Exhibition Management.
- Booths may not be combined across aisles.
- Booths may not be combined to create end-caps.
- Exhibition Management may change a booth configuration based on safety concerns raised by the fire marshal.
- In-Line Booth (exhibit space with exhibit booths on one or two sides and back, in a straight line). 8'3" maximum height.
- Perimeter Booth (in-line booth located on the outer, perimeter wall of the exhibit floor). 12' maximum height.
- Peninsula Booth (exhibit space, 400 sq. ft. or greater, and is at least 20 ft. in both length and width, with aisles on 3 sides). Peninsula booths must back-wall another peninsula booth or a perimeter wall. 16' maximum height.
- Island Booth (exhibit space, 400 sq. ft. or greater, with aisles on four sides). 20' maximum height.
- End cap booths are not allowed.
Booth Sizes and Dimensions
- All booths must be in 100 sq. ft. dimensions.
- 10' x 10' (100 sq. ft.) is the smallest booth available.
- 10' x 10' (100 sq. ft.) booths can be combined in the same aisle to create 10' x 20', 10' x 30', and 10' x 40' configurations.
- Odd-sized booths are highly discouraged.
WHMA/IPC Show Management reserves the right to add, modify, enhance or remove any guideline, rule, and/or policy. All guidelines, rules and policies will be applied equally and fairly to all companies.