Your EWPTE registration gives you free access to professional development courses, technical conference sessions,* networking opportunities and an innovative show floor!
*Improving Reliability of Continuity and HiPot Testing Part 1 and Part 2 – Hosted by CAMI Research
- *Separate registration fee for Improving Reliability of Continuity and HiPot Testing Part 1 and Part 2 is $100 for all reservations secured on or before Friday, March 31. Price increases to $200 on April 1, 2023. Attendees register just once which includes part 1 and part 2.
- Competitors are not allowed to attend, and registration list will be vetted.
EWPTE will also feature IPC SummerCom
IPC SummerCom is all about IPC Standards, welcoming your contribution to the industry standards and guidelines relied on by your company, customers, suppliers, and competitors. Newcomers and industry veterans are welcome. Participate and learn more about these critical industry documents.
Participate in the below standards committee meetings by registering for EWPTE and adding the Wire Harness Standards Meetings package for $25.
- 7-31f: IPC/WHMA-A-620 Task Group
- 7-31fhv: IPC/WHMA-A-620 High-Voltage Cable Task Group
- 7-31k / 7-31h: Joint meeting of Wire Harness Design Task Group and IPC-HDBK-620 Handbook Task Group